Keywords: Face Mask Machine , Mask Machine
5.1 Commissioning guide on ultrasonic welding system for N-series respirators
5.1.1 Ultrasonic welding implementation conditions
(1) The pressure of the contact surface between the knurling mold and the welding head must be above 0.5mPa.
(2) The transducer must have strong vibrations when in no-load conditions
(3) During welding, the knurling mold and the welding head must be fitted effectively, and the welding gap should fall within 0.02-0.05mm.
(4) A complete set of ultrasonic welding system for N-series respirators includes: ultrasonic generator, transducer, flange and welding head, as shown in the figure below;
5.1.2 Insufficient welding strength leads to false welding or welding failure
Troubleshooting: (1) Check whether an alarm is given, whether the air pressure meets the requirement, and whether the air pressure fluctuation is too large.
Welding process of ear loop: Check whether the air pressure of the ear loop welding machine meets the require ment (above 0.5mPa). Take care if the air pressure value does not meet the requirement (as shown in Figure 18) Note that the air pressure may be lowe than 0.5mPa when the air pressure fluctuates too large.
Troubleshooting: (2) Use a hexagon wrench or a metal tool to test the vibration degree of the welding head, and determine the vibration.
If the vibration is strong, then determine whether the welding height of the welding head's contact surface is appropriate, and whether the welding head is closely fitted without any gap.The knurling welding part is as shown in Figure 19, while the ear loop welding part is as shown in Figure 20 and Figure 21. V-shaped folded edge welding part in Figure 22.
Troubleshooting: (3) Check the welding head
Check the welding head for looseness and check its location for offset (as shown in Figure 23).
5.1.3 Too strong welding strength results in weld penetration, damage and ear loop adhesion.
Check whether the air pressure is above 0.5mPa.
Check the welding height. Appropriate measures that can reduce the welding height and the welding strength can be adopted.
Check whether the ear loop welding cylinder goes down too fast. Measures that can ce the speed appropriately may be adopted.
5.2 Steps and precautions for commissioning of N-series respirators making production line.
The PLC control program of the mask making is to: start the ultrasonic generator first before pressing down the cylinder to prevent the transducer's back panel cover from getting loose due to instantaneous excessive shock
5.2.1 Commissioning steps and precautions for N-series respirators welding
(1) Check whether the transducer and the welding head are locked tight (torque 175N.m);
(2) Check whether the shockproof gasket between the transducer and the flange is properly installed:
(3) Check whether the transducer and the flange are locked tightly;
(4) Check whether the roller is concentric with the roller shaft;
(5) Check whether the roller is parallel to the welding head;
(6) Make sure that the center of the roller is not at the edge of the welding head, otherwise the mask cannot be welded at all;
(7) Lift the roller, put the fabrics well into place and drop down the roller for false pressing; adjust the pressure at both ends of the roller after the ultrasonic generator startup until good welding effects can be achieved
5.2.2 Commissioning steps and precautions for ear loop welding
(1) Check whether the transducer and the welding head are locked tight (torque: 175N.m);
(2) Check whether the shockproof gasket between the transducer and the flange is properly installed;
(3)Check whether the transducer and the flange are locked tightly;
(4)Check whether the welding head is locked tight (by pressing down the welding head)
(5) Debug the nut at C and determine the transducer's height (as shown in Figure 28);
(6) Debug the gap between the welding rod and the welding head as 0.02-0.05mm;
(7) Make sure there is no interference between the ear loop clamping jaw and the welding head
(8) Check the length and position of the ear loop for accuracy;
(9) Make sure the chain of the control system is in place and turn on the ultrasonic generator.
The above are the function of digital ultrasonic generator for mask machine, if you want to know more, please contact us.
Jinan Spower Machinery Co.,Ltd.